Mind Life Project is hiring a virtual assistant.
The Mind Life Project offers online and in person mindfulness based training and coaching to provide tools for living with purpose, passion and presence. Coaching and workshops integrate scientifically proven practices, psychology, mindfulness and creativity to support individuals and organisations in learning how to harness the power the mind for better living.
Mindful in May is a global campaign presented by the Mind Life Project
Initial task required:
I am wanting to launch my new meditation ebook and am needing someone who is very experienced in Facebook Ads.
I am looking for a VA that charges no more than $30AUS /hr (to assist me with the following (please let me know if you can do all or one of the below as I may get more than one VA).
- Facebook Ads (must be very experienced ie power editor and customisable audiences with strong references and outcomes)
– Helping to create powerful FB ads to drive traffic to the webinar
– Having graphic design skills to create powerful FB images that comply with FB ad guidelines
– Ability to track analytics on FB
– familiarity and experience with using gotowebinar running and setting up webinars
- Graphic design skills (ideal but not mandatory)
– or experience with reliable great graphic designers
– please send me a few examples of your work if you have these skills
- Experience with either managing ontraport or infusion soft
– comfortable managing the backend of wordpress
– updating wordpress
– doing small things like resizing photos/images and editing images with picmonkey or canva
– assisting with SEO – knowledge about keywords and how to write blogs to amplify SEO effect.
- Woo commerce
– assistance with managing affiliate products on woo commerce
- Google analytics
You must be very experienced with analytics
- Launching global online campaign/summit
– previous experience with doing online launches
– ability to assist in project management across social media strategy, email mail outs, helping plan and assist with webinars
I will be looking for 10 hours a week initially then likely increasing to 20 hours a week. Looking for someone to start asap so be quick with your applications – no later than Jan 12th start date.
Please email me with answers to these questions
- Tell me about a project that you worked on that went really well and how you contributed to this?
- We all make mistakes – tell me about a project that didn’t go so well and what you learned?
- What are your strongest skills from the list above?
- What are your website, social media addresses?
- Can you give me 4 email contacts of references of people you have helped (especially with FB ads, webinars and launching) that I can make contact with.
- What is your cost per hour?
Please email me directly at [email protected]