Hi, I’m Elise Bialylew Founder of The Mind Life Project and the global mindfulness meditation campaign Mindful in May that has taught thousands of people around the world to meditate and raised over $500,000 to build clean water wells in developing countries.
I’m looking to create a powerful team to help have an even bigger impact in the world.
I’m looking for people who are in this for the long term and are interested in being part of a team who can continue to grow a for purpose, social enterprise that uses it’s profits to do good in the world.
I’m looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Online tech experience:
- You’ve worked for other online entrepreneures/businesses
- You will be in charge of creating autoresponders, drafting emails, tracking our website data via google analytics, updating our websites, creating leadpages and optins,
- You love learning new platforms and are competent with many of them (more on this in application)
- Graphic design skills:
- this is not a deal breaker but a very big bonus
- skills in canva or photoshop to help create content for social media and blog posts
- creating affiliate marketing collateral
- Organisational prowess:
- You love being organised and creating spreadsheets
- You love tracking to dos on a platform such as asana (or are willing to learn a new task management system)
- You love creating good systems to keep inboxes organised and managing google docs
- Data and analytics excites you:
- You love tracking data: ie. google analytics, tracking FB ads, making spreadsheets that track email open rates, managing and organising email lists
- Editing and writing skills:
- You will often be the last one to check an email before it gets sent off to thousands of people and ensure that all links are 100% working, grammar is correct and format looks pretty.
How to apply:
- Submit an application by filling out this form
- Submit a short video no more than 3 minutes telling me why you want this position and what you will bring to the team (be as creative as you like) can be shot on webcam or smartphone
- After filming the video please upload it to dropbox or wetransfer (whichever you prefer) and then send a link to the video to [email protected] with subject heading “video application:[your name].