A number of different mindfulness training options and packages are available, all designed to improve performance, engagement and innovation within your business.
One hour keynote presentation
“Mindfulness: upgrade your inner technology of attention for more focus, creativity and productivity.” (Other topics available by negotiation.)
Four-week mindfulness in the workplace training seminar
This program is tailored to a company’s specific needs and circumstances and includes:
- Weekly one-hour in-person sessions, which introduce the science and practice of mindfulness
- Participants provided with weekly mindful practices to explore between sessions, with an opportunity for questions each week
- Compelling scientific research delivered in an accessible way that will leave participants feeling inspired and motivated to learn and practice the techniques
- Exercises and tools to enhance employees’ inner capacities, including managing difficult emotions, communicating more effectively, managing stress, improving focus, performance and innovation.
Your employees will learn:
- How to become less emotionally reactive and more skilfully responsive to daily stress (a key emotional intelligence factor)
- How to bring mindfulness practices into how they use technology
- How to have a mindful conversation and sharpen up their communication skills
How mindfulness can literally transform their brain for the better
- Techniques to overcome the common challenges that arise when beginning the practice to ensure they reach states of enhanced focus and concentration.
- Techniques to become more focussed and efficient
- A practice that can help them bring more positive emotion and resilience to life
Ready to experience the power of mindfulness in your workplace?Get in touch today
Elise delivered an introductory training session on Mindfulness at National Australia Bank. Her session was a perfect balance between holistic theories and research data and resonated very well with the audience. She is a friendly and approachable presenter and she put the audience at ease, especially considering meditation/mindfulness is a relatively untouched spot within the corporate setting. Elise understood our requirements and delivered a short yet powerful session and we look forward to working with her in the future.Deepthi Sanjeeva, Senior Consultant, National Australia Bank
Elise's teachings provided me with the tools to understand meditation and how it could improve my health and wellbeing. She was very generous with her time and demonstrated great knowledge of meditation and its various benefits. The various benefits I received was reduced stress, calmness, more clarity in undertaking day to day tasks, and a more relaxed attitude to daily life. The thing that surprised me with Elise's teachings and meditation techniques was that the benefits were var-ied and complex however undertaking meditation was relatively easy. Also the benefits were achieved in a quick timeline and it was extremely easy to fit into my day to day routine. I would definitely recommend Elise for her personal touch on meditation and how to use it to im-prove your health and well being.David Makohon, Senior Analyst - Performance Management, National Australia Bank
Elise came and facilitated a session at AGL today outlining Mindfulness, what it is, the research supporting it in growing the brain and the numerous benefits. She also facilitated a guided meditation practice. Excellent session with easy tools to implement - lots of great feedback from partici-pants. Now looking to roll out similar workshop at our North Sydney offices. Thanks Elise - it's been a pleasure working with you!Laini Shaw, People and Culture, AGL Energy